Businesses have life cycles, just like people do. And the needs of your business change over time. Tell us what stage your business is in, and we’ll show you insurance products to consider.
- Business Owners Policy
A business owners policy from Sharpe & Associates Insurance Agency provides insurance designed for businesses like yours. So you can keep your business protected at a competitive price.
- Business and Commercial Auto
If your company relies on its vehicles to keep moving forward, even a small fender-bender can be a big deal. Protect yourself with commercial auto insurance.
- Individual Health
While you focus on the success of your business, don’t forget to take care of its single most important asset – you. Consider health insurance from Sharpe & Associates.
- Disability Insurance
Disability Insurance Goes to Work When You Can’t. Most people don’t realize the high risk of becoming permanently or temporarily disabled at some point in their lives. If you were totally disabled and couldn’t work as a result of an illness or injury, do you have the resources today to cover your expenses for weeks, months, or even longer?
- Pay your bills
- Pay your rent or mortgage loan payments
- Buy groceries
- Make car payments
- It pays monthly income directly to you when you’re unable to work because of a covered total disability.
- You choose the length of time you must be disabled before you start receiving benefits (Elimination Period) and the length of time you would receive benefits.
- Options include a five-year benefit period or a “to age 67” benefit option.
- Maximum monthly benefit amounts range from $500 to $20,000, based on your income and occupation.
- You can customize your coverage with different riders.
- Commercial Liability Umbrella
Could your business survive a substantial judgment or settlement? A commercial liability umbrella policy, or CLUP, may give you the extra protection you need.
- Professional Liability
Professional liability insurance helps protect many kinds of businesses from the costs of lawsuits claiming you’ve been negligent, or made an error or omission.
- Worker’s Compensation
If you have employees, carrying workers’ compensation insurance helps you protect them – and yourself – from the high costs of workplace injuries.
- Employment Practices Liability
If you have employees, employment practices liability could protect you from costs associated with lawsuits alleging discrimination, sexual harassment, and more.